One of our favorite parts of 63Games is the best bracket name competition that is a part of bench cash. A panel of 63Games veterans review the smorgasbord of entries every year and select the semifinalists. You can choose your favorite below. The winner is voted on by our participants. The winner will receive a $50 prize.
You must be logged in to your account to vote.
2022 Bench Cash Best Bracket Name
- We dont talk about Baylor, no, no, no! (33%, 6 Votes)
- Lebron Flops Better Than My Bracket (17%, 3 Votes)
- Baby Got Backboards (17%, 3 Votes)
- Lutrell Cant Spell Referral (11%, 2 Votes)
- High Desert Hypotheses (6%, 1 Votes)
- Hope the FBI doesnt listen to my recruiting calls (6%, 1 Votes)
- #MadeMePayFirst (6%, 1 Votes)
- 30 on 30 The Luke Luttrell Story (6%, 1 Votes)
- Calvin Ridleys Calling (0%, 0 Votes)
- Cinderellas Shoemaker (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 18