One of our favorite parts of 63Games is the best bracket name competition that is a part of bench cash. The winner is voted on by our participants. The winner will receive a $50 prize.
A panel of 63Games veterans review the smorgasbord of entries every year and select the semifinalist. It’s now up to you to decide who is worthy of making it to the final voting competition next week. You can choose your three favorite brackets from the list below.
You must be logged in to your account to vote.
Vote for three brackets to make the top five final vote next week?
- Did Tag Team Clean Up Those Sprinkles? (16%, 9 Votes)
- Couldnt Think Of A Bracket Name Under 50 Characte (12%, 7 Votes)
- Gregg Marshalls Anger Management Counselor (9%, 5 Votes)
- March Maskness (9%, 5 Votes)
- Wastin' away in Coronaville (7%, 4 Votes)
- Gritzwilliam the Dickish (5%, 3 Votes)
- Nicknames for Lukes Big Head for $1000 (5%, 3 Votes)
- Masketball (5%, 3 Votes)
- This Bracket Aged Better than the Term Coumosexual (5%, 3 Votes)
- Dr Seuss did nothing Wrong (5%, 3 Votes)
- Curbelo Your Enthusiasm (3%, 2 Votes)
- Vaccinated Against COVID and Winning (3%, 2 Votes)
- Rona Ruined KUs 2020 National Championship (3%, 2 Votes)
- Ive been to Omaha and it aint no Plantation (3%, 2 Votes)
- My Brackets as Cogent as Joe Biden (3%, 2 Votes)
- Strong A** Bracket (3%, 2 Votes)
- Zags and coke- Do it (2%, 1 Votes)
- Wishing Auburns 2020 Team Could Have Played (0%, 0 Votes)
- soporte de fuego de contenedor (0%, 0 Votes)
- Rasheed Wallace had a urinal in his house on Cribs (0%, 0 Votes)
- Oklahoma Tiger Preserve Safety Team (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 22